Yes, it's Mary's birthday today, and she's 61. Unbelievable. How good does she look? *sigh*
We've had the convo before about our fav Mary roles, but today I thought we might just list our top 7 (6 + 1) in order as, like me, things may have changed.
1. Laura Roslin, always and forever. ♥
2. Sharon Raydor. Yep, probably a bit of a shock for people, but she has grown on my *that* much. From ho-hum Closer eppies to yay! Major Crimes.
3. May Alice. Only May Alice can make me laugh and cry so much. I always think this character taught Mary more than she will ever know.
4. Laura Brown. Only Mary could make me fall in love with a telemovie character.
5. Rose Darko. Another one that's grown on me. There's something about mama!Mary...
6. Marilyn Whitmore. You always remember your first! LOL Plus again, she's there being an epic mummy!
Susan Shaw from Father's Choice. This is where I get totally shallow, because I just love her styling and hair in this movie. Is quite perfect for Mary's figure/looks. Let's just skip the plot holes and inappropriateness of some of the flick!
So, what are your favourite Mary roles. In order!